The 16th Annual Portland Seafood & Wine Festival
March 25 – 26, 2022 — Portland Expo Center
Friday 2pm to 10pm, Saturday noon to 10pm
Enjoy fresh Oregon seafood (we’ll be at the peak of Dungeness Crab season!) as well as wine, craft beers, cider, & distilled spirits as you browse the 200+ exhibitors! Over 60 of Oregon’s finest wineries offer you tastings of their very best. This is a family-friendly event! Live entertainment, face painters, balloon artists and so much more.
The fest is preceded by one of the Northwest’s most prestigious wine events, the Portland Seafood & Wine Festival Wine Competition presented by ilani. Vintners from across the Northwest submit their finest in hopes of being named among the best. We then make them available (for tasting and for purchase) at the festival.
Here is some of what you & your family can look forward to:
- Fresh Oregon Seafood
- Wines from over 60 Oregon Wineries, plus select Craft Beer and Spirits vendors
- The first 300 people each day through the gates receive a commemorative Portland Seafood & Wine Fest glass
- Enjoy the festival in first class; VIP packages available
- Live Entertainment
- Wine sampling starts at $1.00 and prices for menu items varies from $2 to $15
- Ages 18 & up: $16 at entry (a limited number of $14 pre-sale tickets available through 3/24/22)
- Ages 11 to 17: $12
- 60 & over: $12
- Ages 10 & under: FREE
VIP Tickets are now available!
These single-day passes include your event entry, souvenir glass, and access to the VIP Lounge where you’ll find exclusive tables & seating plus all your VIP area food (some spectacular seafood dishes) and beverages (wines, craft beers, and non-alcoholic beverages) are covered!: $125
email email@example.com to secure your VIP passes
- All persons entering the festival areas must show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID test from within 72-hours.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking. Security & Alcohol Monitors will be providing encouragement to maintain these standards.
- We plan to arrange designated dining areas where masks may be safely & comfortably removed while eating.
- ALL vendor booths will have available hand sanitizer
- Your ticket purchase is your acknowledgement & consent to abide by these guidelines. Thank you SO much for helping to make this a safe & fun event!
Want free tickets?
We’re always looking for friendly people to help ensure a smooth event! Not only are you helping to support a great cause, a short two-hour shift gets you a pair of event passes! Find out more on the VOLUNTEER page.