The 11th Annual Seafood & Wine Festival
February 5th 2:00pm-10:00pm and February 6th 12:00pm-10:00pm, 2016
Come join us and sip some of Oregon’s best wines while indulging in all the fresh coastal seafood and culinary delights at the 11th Annual Portland Seafood & Wine Festival! What luck that this Portland Tradition falls right in the middle of Dungeness Crab season. We encourage you to bring the whole family! With face painters, balloon artists and so much more your everyone is sure to look forward to coming every year!
Here is some of what you and your family have to look forward to for the evening:
- Fresh Oregon Seafood
- Wines from over 50 Oregon Wineries and selected Oregon craft beer vendors
- Bring your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the festival and receive $2.00 off admission
- The first 300 people each day through the gates receive a collectible wine glass
- Enjoy the festival in first class, VIP packages available
- Benefiting The Oregon Chapter of the National MS Society
- Live Music
- Wine sampling starts at $.50 and prices for menu items varies from $2 to $15
Pre Order Tickets!
If you would like to pre order tickets for the festival give us a call 360.210.5275 or email us at Shelby@metroproductions.net
- Tickets are $12.00 and $2.00 off with a Fred Meyer Rewards Card
- Children 11 years old to 18 years old $10.00 and $2.00 off with a Fred Meyer Rewards Card
- 60 and over $10.00 and $2.00 off with a Fred Meyer Rewards Card
- Children 10 years old and under are FREE
- Tickets can be purchased at the Oregon Convention Center the day of the show
VIP Ticket Information
Want to know how to get free tickets?
Contact us about volunteering! Not only are you helping to support a great cause, but when you work a two hour shift you get two free tickets to the show. Email us at: email@example.com to learn more.