Seafood & Wine Festival
January 31st 2:00pm-10:00pm
and February 1st 12:00pm-10:00pm, 2020
Come join us and 175 exhibitors in 90,000 square feet of space with entertainment, lots of fresh Oregon seafood and wine, craft beers, cider, and distilled spirits at the COUNTRY Financial 15th Annual Portland Seafood & Wine Festival! Taste some of Oregon’s best wines from over 65 WINERIES and munch on deliciously fresh seafood at the peak of Dungeness Crab season! We encourage you to bring the whole family! With face painters, balloon artists and so much more! Everyone is sure to look forward to coming every year!
Pre-sale tickets are just $13 online, plus $2 for the processing fee. The ticket includes entry to the event. Prices on drinks, food, and samples are sold separately by the exhibitors. All tickets are the same exact ticket – single day passes, good for either day, so you can use your ticket for the day of your choice. Buy all you need and bring some friends! Buy two to attend both days! There is a limit of 7,500 advance tickets. Don’t miss out on the promotion. When they are sold out, they are sold out! Skip the lines and walk right in. Purchase yours today! Here’s the link:
Open to all ages. This family-friendly event also benefits the National MS Society, Oregon Chapter! For a full up to date list of exhibitors and other event information please check for updates on our website at http://
This event is at the Oregon Convention Center. Call ReachNow and get a BMW or Mini rideshare right to the doors of the event. Or, ride MAX. With your advance ticket, walk right into the event. Here’s the link for you to get your presale tickets if they haven’t sold out:
Here is some of what you and your family have to look forward to for the evening:
- Fresh Oregon Seafood
- Wines from over 65 Oregon Wineries and selected Oregon craft beer vendors
- The first 300 people each day through the gates receive a collectible wine glass
- Enjoy the festival in first class, VIP packages available
- Benefiting The Oregon Chapter of the National MS Society
- Live Music
- Wine sampling starts at $1.00 and prices for menu items varies from $2 to $15
- General Admission Tickets are $15.00
- You can buy your tickets in advance HERE and avoid long lines!
- Children 11 years old to 18 years old $13.00
- 60 and over $13.00
- Children 10 years old and under are FREE
- Tickets can be purchased at the Oregon Convention Center the day of the show
VIP Ticket Information
Want to know how to get free tickets?
Contact us about volunteering! Not only are you helping to support a great cause, but when you work a two hour shift you get two free tickets to the show. Fill out the sign up form, by clicking on the button below, with the day and time you are available to get signed up: