Interested in volunteering?
The Portland Seafood and Wine Festival is always looking for volunteers to help us run the event. This great event is put on to help raise money for our local Oregon MS Chapter and bring awareness to this disease. If you are interested in volunteering for the event here are some things you will need to know:
- Their are many different areas that will need volunteers to help staff
- Volunteer shifts are two hours long
- Each volunteer will receive two tickets to enter back into the event after their shift is over
- Each volunteer will receive a free t-shirt to wear during their shift
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Everyone will have to pay for parking if you use the convention center parking garage. The Trimet max comes right to the front doors of the convention center or their is street parking available.
If you are interested in volunteering please email us at Shelby@metroproductions.net with the day and time you are available to get signed up!